Thursday 13 August 2009

hospitality club recommendations for richy

Principio del formulario

Who / When

When met / Comment

Trust

Host

Guest

Identity checked

richy
Argentina
2009-01-30 15:29:58


Why do you say I don’t like Robert Walser? Is it because I called him miserable? For me, that is both the highest form of praise, and the warmest term of endearment.

raavael
Germany
2009-01-30 14:36:05

I met him at a hospitality club party in Berlin and offered him a place to sleep.
He is an extrem survival world traveler and a nice guy. His only fault is, that he does not like Robert Walser.

richy
Argentina
2009-01-27 19:39:22

We met at a HC Berlin gathering.
She hosted me when I had nowhere else to go. We listened to bleak English music (The Cure mainly). She took me for a walk in the park, to an art gallery in X-berg, and an Elvis party – thankyouverymuch – where I experienced the unique critical authenticity of the Berlin szene life, and it’s personnel – of which, she is a font of knowledge, helpfully explaining how to decode a good skinhead from a bad one, by studying the subtle semiotic nuances of their bootlace colours. I was introduced to a whole host of colourful characters and friends in her Bohemian clique. She helped me make arrangements with my following host; and has even continued to be an invaluable help to me. Especially by liaising with the Berlin Travel agent to assist me in changing my return flight date, after I had been robbed penniless on a bus at gunpoint in Brazil and left traumatised by a gang of favela thieves.

melitty
Germany
2009-01-25 23:10:45

We met at an HC member meeting in Berlin and he spent a night in my living room.
Richy is a very nice, friendly person with a good sense of humour and some heavy travelling experiences (but i hope this have changed, it's some years ago ;*)).
Thank god he is alive! Absolutely trustworthy.

luckas2
Chile
2005-11-22 19:20:34

None
Nice guy. Very respectful and calm. Iam sorry richie fo dont give you more attention..

decadente83
Argentina
2005-11-16 19:02:18

I met him in San Juan, Argentina.
Richard is a quiet guy. Althought he don't have any money, he managed to ask the minimal. He has extrange ideas & I think he must be carefull about it to avoid troubles, but this kind of thoughts is the soul of his personality. I hope he keep travelling further in life and countries, which I think is his desire.
I wish you good luck.

rodolfo
United States of America
2005-10-27 18:30:34

i hosted him in my house for 3 nigths
richy is a real traveler full of beautifull questions for which i know he's gonna find incredible answers.

karidiva
Chile
2005-10-20 21:45:10

El vino a Valparaíso y junto con mi pololo lo llevamos a dar una vuelta por los lugares mas bonitos
Una persona super simpatica, agradable de pasear y bastante interesante

larissadf
Brazil
2005-10-07 19:30:40

My friends in Brazil
He is a great guy!

flavinha
Brazil
2005-09-19 17:15:17

I met Richy in Brasilia, during his troubled last days in Brazil.
Everything in the world happens to this guy. I hope his bad luck is gone.

adia.info
Netherlands
2005-07-29 00:00:00

we met at the winter camp, stayed for over one week with the same host and again in berlin..
industrial areas, volunteering, cheap travelling.. and loads of stories to tell. Richy, it was nice meeting you, hope to meet you again..

aninhax
Brazil
2005-06-14 00:00:00

I hosted Richy for some days in Brasilia
He has original ideas about how to observe the world, specially about social issues, like poverty, for example. A mix of philosopher and sociologist! I offered him a dinner with some brazilian people and we had good conversations through his interesting points of view. Hope he enjoy this 2005 in the rest of South America!

fabuel
Brazil
2005-06-01 00:00:00

chriska
Brazil
2005-02-17 00:00:00

I've met Richard here in my city, Salvador, and we've gone out 4 times.
Richard is a very good guy, so respectful and trustworthy too =) We went out together some times, when he visited Salvador, and i can say they were nice =)Anyone can trust him, and be right about his good intentions =P c ya, Richard =)

porcrates
Germany
2005-02-09 00:00:00

He stayed at my place in berlin for 2 or 3 days.
Richy is an authentic personality. He looks like a character from an existentialistic theater play, but instead he is real. It was nice hosting you and it was interesting to hear you talking about your fascinations and your attitude towards life. I hope that you will survive the jungle and that we´ll meet again!

magata
Poland
2005-02-06 00:00:00

Gdansk,just for a moment :)
Richy is cool person, with whom you can have really interesting conversations. Great lover of Schopenhauer,Pink Floyd an Zaspa district. I just hope that we will have a chance to meet someday again and exchange our opinons on soviet union architecture ;).

diegomtorres
Brazil
2005-01-23 00:00:00

he spent 1 day in my place
he is an interesting guy, easy to host, good to talk... you can trust him without problem... good luck in your trip her in brazil

ardeni
Sweden
2005-01-14 00:00:00

Met during HC winter camp in Vilnius and had Pizzaaaa with Kinderis and Milda
He is just great and really talk alots, full of stories to tell !! He heading to South American !!!! My dream destination !! Hope gonna bump into him somewhere in South American !!

adia.info
Netherlands
2005-01-11 00:00:00

from the hc vilnius winter camp & new year parties organizers: showed unsolicited the passport/id - so we matched passport/id on registration

andib
Germany
2005-01-06 00:00:00

wintercamp in vilnius 2004/2005
richy is a great guy / he is the reborn silence itself. he is more reacting then acting, but WHEN he acts, then take part ... he has great ideas and the best stories and experiences which he will tell u in a way u cant stop laughing ... @richy: we have to meet once more - take care of u and keep on rockin

allstone
Lithuania
2005-01-06 00:00:00

HC wintermap 2004/2005 Vilnius
He was very talkative, thoughtful and I fully trust him.
Thank you for your company out there.

kinderis
Lithuania
2005-01-04 00:00:00

Wintercamp in Vilnius 2004-5
Ah, Richy is the one that makes me lough all the time! Wearing old style soviet coat with the same style cap, most of the time staying in silence and always breaking the ice with his funny ideas. Well i hope you are doing very well at nuclear power plant!
I think he could be a grat guest.

natachuela
Poland
2005-01-04 00:00:00

winter camp in vilnius
at first he seems to be very calm guy. he is not- in a positive way:) he has a great imagination- sauna buses or planes, ice-skating pillows etc. i really enjoyed spending time with him. take care and c u!

azja
Poland
2005-01-03 00:00:00

I met him at HC party in Berlin and then at New Year's Eve party in Vilnius
Verry nice,funny,witty guy!We spent lots of time chatting in Berlin and then we've met for the second time in Vilnius.Very trustworthy person!Hope to meet him on another HC meeting!

demorganna
United Kingdom
2005-01-03 00:00:00

HC meeting in Vilnius
Richard is the most cheerfull and optimistic pesimist I've ever met. You can learn from him how to enjoy life and how to take whatever it may bring :)

ieva
Germany
2005-01-03 00:00:00

in the hc wintercamp in vilnius
he's one of the first people i met in the camp :) well, he's a nice guy, interesting to talk to... really helped to cope with the boredom on the first 'really busy' day of registration :))

zuza
Poland
2005-01-03 00:00:00

New Year's Eve in Vilnius
He's a philosopher:) i enjoyed his company very much, he's quite calm but when he starts to joke or tells funny stories you just cant stop laughing. I'm sure that someday you'll finally find some sauna- bus:) i hope everything's all right now after ice- skating:)!!! see you again!

chajka
Lithuania
2004-12-30 00:00:00

I met him during Vilnius Hitch-hiking Club's birthday and then during NY party in Vilnius
The more I communicate with Richy, the more I like him.:) Very calm and friendly. And to my mind, rather brave. Richy, I hope the next year will be successful for you and full of beautiful moments!
Happy New Year!

vladas
Lithuania
2004-10-03 00:00:00

I met him in yhe celebration of Vilnius Hitch-hiking Club's 8yh birthday on first weekend of October 2004 in Klabiniai, Moletai district,Lithuania
Slowlygoing and calm guy.
A bit strange, but definetely positive personage :-)

Final del formulario

No comments: